The TS 400-M is a manually operated cut-off machine for a wide variety of cutting tasks. The machine is equipped with a height-adjustable cutting head to meet the customers wishes for a universally applicable cut-off machine.
- height adjustable cutting head for adaptation to different work piece sizes and shapes
- electrically adjustable end stop for simple work piece fixation
- robust, compact design for industrial usage
- Aa laser line shows the cutting line onto the work piece just before the cut will be done
- maintenance-free drive engine with low noise and vibration
- the integrated laser module at the upper part of the wheel hood projects the cutting line exactly onto the work piece to be cut.
- the safety position switch at the wheel hood top cover prevents an unintended start of the machine and thus ensures highest safety