The cut-off machine TME 80 was specifically designed for freehand cutting of small series. The special machine geometry and the arrangement of the cut-off wheel ensure a universal usage for a wide variety of work pieces.
- the machine consists of a welded, extremely stable and vibration-free machine stand.
- maintenance-free drive engine with low noise and vibration.
- the external position of the cutting wheel guarantee the machining of different work pieces.
- generously dimensioned working table for secure and perfect work piece handling.
- the spindle bearings and the belt drive are maintenance free and allow cost-effective working.